So I already sent this to the attendees but I wanted to start posting this around just in case they missed the email!
Hey I just wanted to let you know that we're following closely the potential snowstorm that's going to hit our area this weekend. Right now we're hoping that it won't be bad enough to cause more than a one hour delay on Saturday. But we are going to be playing this one by ear. Huzzah is trying to figure out a potential make up date if we do have to cancel the event.
Once I know for sure what's going on you will be the first to know!
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to email me.
Hopefully we'll see you this weekend!